We are the leading one-stop-shop for branded payments, making online recharge possible for anyone, anywhere at any time — whether you or someone you love needs credit for calling, gaming, entertainment or money. This is your chance to join an ambitious scaleup in a state of rapid growth; we’ll push you to develop yourself and help you create a real impact in your role.
Put simply: we could write history together.
We won’t bore you with a corporate spiel about how we might be taking on the world of branded payments (spoiler: we are).
Instead, we’ll let the numbers speak for themselves: $36 million in funding (and counting!), 50%+ growth in 2020, projected $500 million in sales in 2021, 2.5 million active customers, a presence in 180 countries and 22 markets, a team of 140+ employees and 35+ nationalities, and 1 person missing — you.
We’re on the hunt for the hungriest and most passionate talent out there. If at any point your brain screams “I want in!” while you’re reading this, then consider this the sign you’ve been looking for: we want you too.
We’re looking for a talented Accounts Payable Specialist to join our Finance Team reporting to the Head of Accounting & Reporting Mikel van der Veen.
As an Accounts Payable specialist, you are responsible for processing all expenses, purchase invoices and payments together with your colleague. That will support our international dynamic and growing organization.
What will I do?
As an Accounts Payable Specialist, you will prepare and record accounts payable related journals and ensure accounts payable sub-ledgers are up to date. You will process supplier invoices in the ERP system as well as processing credit cards.
You will also download Supplier/ PSP statements, prepare payment runs, and process bank statements. There are also Ad hoc tasks that you will be working on.
Your new team
Your new team will consist of hungry young professionals that are ready to make an impact on the business including Head of Accounting & Reporting, 2 Group Controllers, 2 Financial Accountants and a Financial Assistant.
What you have:
At least 3 years relevant working experience in a comparable role
Native Dutch and excellent English communication skills
Accuracy, reliability, flexibility and always looking for room for improvement
Proactive, getting-it-done mentality
Curiosity! An open mind and interest for change to drive new ideas, to understand, new cultures, to implement opportunities
What we offer
30 days of holiday, a great pension scheme, and one of the best relocation packages in Amsterdam
Flexible working hours and an office overlooking the Amstel
MacBook Pro (13” or 15”) or PC
Budget for noise-cancelling headphones, travel to and from the office, working-from-home and self-learning
Free healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks by our in-house chef
Weekly yoga, bootcamp and guided meditations
Free Dutch classes to help out with daily life in the Netherlands
Regular parties, pub quizzes, bingo sessions, celebrations and other events*
1. Apply: Want in? Let us know! Apply for a role and help us get to know your best self.
2. Phone interview: One of our recruiters will get in touch to help you both understand if Recharge is the right next move for you.
3. First interview: You’ll meet with your future line manager (either in person or online) and someone from HR to talk about you, our culture, and whether you're a fit for the job.
4. Assignment & Second interview: Some roles involve a case study. Great! It’s your chance to shine and show us you have what it takes. You’ll present your case study to the Hiring Manager and someone from the team
5. Third Interview: You’ll meet with a key member of the management team
6. Offer: You did it! There are only a few tickets available, and this one has your name on it. Welcome to the team.