AWS Cloud Engineer
We’re on the hunt for an experienced Cloud Engineer to work in one of our development teams. Do you have the extensive AWS knowledge, to help build, influence and lead our underlying platform and infrastructure to scale and meet customer needs over the coming years. We need your drive and knowledge of how to build a great Cloud platform that sits at the core of our business and serves millions of people around the globe!
What You’ll Do...
- Focus and engage with our internal customers, working with our development teams to identify improvements to our platform. You’ll help build tools with them in mind, enabling developer productivity.
- Ensure that our platform and infrastructure is available and scalable for the future.
- Reduce toil by automating manual ops work.
- Enable and empower our teams to own and support their services in production.
- Coach engineers in good cloud patterns and practices. Offer feedback and direction.
- You are on call for the cloud services that we provide.
- Work with your manager on developing your skills. Identify and follow through on any areas of growth and training needs for yourself.
- Embrace our values
What You Have
- Experience and understanding of AWS. You’ll have helped design and build scalable cloud-based solutions
- Demonstrable knowledge of Infrastructure-as-code (CloudFormation or Terraform)
- You’ll have coding skills - you may have been a developer in a previous role.
- Solid understanding of networking in VPCs
- Operations experience, leaning on data, monitoring and alerting to effectively address and learn from production incidents.
- An agile/lean mindset. You’ll have worked in a customer focussed and product oriented team. You are data driven.
- Great knowledge of a distributed VCS (such as Git), and building and designing reliable CI/CD pipelines that reduce time to production.
Our Tech Stack
- Languages: PHP, Python, Ruby, Typescript
- DB & Data Exchange: MySQL, Redis, RabbitMQ
- CI/CD & Cloud Operations: Github (repos), Gitlab (pipelines), AWS, Docker
- Automation: QA Wolf, Robot Framework, Selenium
- Tools: Newrelic, Grafana, ELK, Sentry
- Comms: Atlassian / Google Workplace / Slack
What We Offer
- 30 days vacation, good compensation & pension contributions
- Choice of a Macbook Pro (13” or 15”) or a PC
- An international English speaking office & free Dutch courses to help out with daily Dutch life
- Free lunch & snacks with veggie & vegan options
- Weekly bootcamps, yoga & Friday drinks
- Regular parties & celebrations (online during Covid-19 restrictions)
At Recharge.com, we make recharging digital prepaid credit for yourself or someone else fast, safe & simple - anytime, anywhere. Our customers use our platform to recharge their accounts in various services from App Store & iTunes or Google Play, to call credit operators or prepaid credit card providers worldwide. Our customers love to share their experiences with us publicly, which has led to our current Trustpilot score of 4.5! This drives us to ensure we live up to their expectations on a daily basis. Our work hard - play hard mentality keeps us going, to learn more about our culture check out our Instagram or browse our company website.