We are the leading one-stop-shop for branded payments, making online recharge possible for anyone, anywhere at any time — whether you or someone you love needs credit for calling, gaming, entertainment or money. This is your chance to join an ambitious scaleup in a state of rapid growth; we’ll push you to develop yourself and help you create a real impact in your role. Put simply: we could write history together.
We won’t bore you with a corporate spiel about how we might be taking on the world of branded payments (spoiler: we are). Instead, we’ll let the numbers speak for themselves: $70 million in funding (and counting!), 50%+ growth in 2020, projected $500 million in sales in 2021, 2.5 million active customers, a presence in 180 countries and 22 markets, a team of 140+ employees and 35+ nationalities, and 1 person missing — you.
We’re on the hunt for the hungriest and most passionate talent out there. If at any point your brain screams “I want in!” while you’re reading this, then consider this the sign you’ve been looking for: we want you too.
We’re looking for a talented Cloud Engineer to work in one of our Development Teams, reporting to Director of Engineering David Williams. Do you have the extensive AWS knowledge, to help build, influence and lead our underlying platform and infrastructure to scale and meet customer needs over the coming years. We need your drive and knowledge of how to build a great Cloud platform that sits at the core of our business and serves millions of people around the globe!
What will I do?
As an AWS Cloud Engineer, you will focus and engage with our internal customers, working with our development teams to identify improvements to our platform. You’ll help build tools with them in mind, enabling developer productivity., and ensure that our platform and infrastructure is available and scalable for the future.
You will also, reduce toil by automating manual ops work and enable and empower our teams to own and support their services in production. You are on call for the cloud services that we provide.
Furthermore, you are able to coach engineers in good cloud patterns and practices. Offer feedback and direction, embracing our values and
work with your manager on developing your skills. Identify and follow through on any areas of growth and training needs for yourself.
Your new team
Your new team will consist of hungry young professionals that are ready to make an impact on the business including 1 Tech Lead and 3 Cloud Engineers.
What You Have
Our Tech Stack
What We Offer
30 days of holiday, a great pension scheme, and one of the best relocation packages in Amsterdam
Flexible working hours and an office overlooking the Amstel
MacBook Pro (13” or 15”) or PC
Budget for noise-cancelling headphones, travel to and from the office, working-from-home and self-learning
Free healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks by our in-house chef
Weekly yoga, bootcamp and guided meditations
Free Dutch classes to help out with daily life in the Netherlands
Regular parties, pub quizzes, bingo sessions, celebrations and other events*
1. Apply: Want in? Let us know! Apply for a role and help us get to know your best self.
2. Phone interview: One of our recruiters will get in touch to help you both understand if Recharge is the right next move for you.
3. First interview: You’ll meet with your future line manager (either in person or online) and someone from HR to talk about you, our culture, and whether you're a fit for the job.
4. Assignment & Second interview: Some roles involve a case study. Great! It’s your chance to shine and show us you have what it takes. You’ll present your case study to the Hiring Manager and someone from the team
5. Third Interview: You’ll meet with a key member of the management team
6. Offer: You did it! There are only a few tickets available, and this one has your name on it. Welcome to the team.