Together with people in our Commercial teams you will work on improving our day to day business with a focus on pricing, assortment and our international expansion.
At Recharge.com we help people and their loved ones worldwide to buy, send or exchange digital credit as safe and simply as possible. With our entrepreneurial DNA and our strong passion for technology, we have developed the best and smartest platforms to make the global exchange of digital credit as simply and safely as possible. Our brands are active in more than 130 countries, processing millions of online transactions to connect the services of our brand partners with consumers worldwide.
In 2019 we grew the active base massively and continued doing so in 2020 by delivering huge growth on new customers in new countries. By delivering new products, via new channel strategies. All based on data-driven decision making.
Data and Tech are the core of our organization and strategy. Together they ensure future scalability and intelligence in our business. We believe that Analysts are therefore key to our growth strategy.
Your contribution to our mission
With the BI team we make Recharge.com data-driven by embedding actionable insights into the business teams and develop intelligence that automates our business processes. We are business owners of the Recharge.com data platform pushing the limits on Insights and Predictability by being the bridge between the business and our data engineers.
Do you recognize yourself as
…someone who understands what kind of insights and predictions drive the right action. You have great analytical skills and are good in making people understand what needs to get done and why. You love data challenges and you dive into the details until you have all the answers you need to get the job done.
If this sounds like a job for you, then read on!
Your tasks will include things like
- Your analysis and models are the driving force that make our pricing, assortment and international expansion activities more effective and intelligent. On the one hand by providing smart pricing and assortment analysis of us and our competitors, on the other hand by identifying and predicting market trends to identify opportunities for rapid growth with our category managers and expansion teams.
- You play a vital part in defining our assortment & markets data strategy and roadmap by continuously enquiring and inspiring the team on their data needs to make our organisation more data-driven. You align those needs with the data engineers and tech teams.
- Some of your time will be spent on driving data-driven decisions by developing dashboards, models and tools and training your colleagues on how to use/interpret them.
- Your ultimate aim is to convert your analysis and models into scripts that we can embed in automated data-driven decision making solutions.
- To be successful in what you do, you keep up excellent relationships with all of your stakeholders, from the commercial teams to the data engineers and our developers.
- Next to that, you will develop a wider business understanding by collaborating with various teams. This makes it possible to explore areas of interest you did not know before! At Recharge.com, every idea counts.
We are looking for someone with
- 3 years experience in a data-related field
- Experience with pricing, assortment and market-trend analysis
- Experience with A/B testing/experimentation
- A big plus if you have experience within the e-Commerce industry
- Experience with Data Visualisation tools (like Tableau and Power BI)
- Great knowledge of SQL
- Conceptual modelling skills
- Project management skills
- Strong communicators who can connect at all levels in the business
We will offer you...
- 30 days vacation to enjoy
- The best relocation package in Amsterdam!
- Budget & time for your personal growth plan, conferences and events!
- Flexible working hours (+ remote work)
- Laptop + noise cancelling headset
- Good compensation and contribution to pension scheme
- Bootcamps & Yoga
- Free lunch & snacks (vegetarian & vegan options included)
- A multicultural environment with 100 colleagues and over 24 different nationalities and growing