Recharge.com, is a growing global leader in prepaid payments with over € 400 million of payments in 2021.
Operating around the world we process millions of online transactions annually connecting customers with leading global brands. Our digital platform improves customer lives through a broad selection of digital vouchers & prepaid money from brands including CASHU, paysafecard, Apple, Google and PlayStation alongside cross-border remittances of call, data credits, and furthermore disrupts traditional players across the globe.
Recharge.com is on a mission to become the leading one-stop shop for all branded payment needs. We continue to develop a modern and secure transactional platform instantly delivering top-ups and stored value codes of brand partners with automated payment and risk control.
We are looking for an experienced Campaign Lead with a minimum of 5 years of experience in running successful international digital multi-channel campaigns in another international scale-up to build and organize best in class end to end promotions within our Brand, Campaign and Communication team, led by our Director of Brand & Communications Ross Cumming.
What will I do?
Our Support & Communication Tools
Comms: Asana/ Jira / Google Workplace / Slack
What you have
What we offer
30 days of holiday, a great pension scheme, and one of the best relocation packages in Amsterdam
Flexible working hours and an office overlooking the Amstel
MacBook Pro (14” or 16”) + associated design hardware
Budget for noise-cancelling headphones, travel to and from the office, working-from-home and self-learning
Free healthy breakfast, lunch and snacks by our in-house chef
Weekly sport activities
Free Dutch classes to help out with daily life in the Netherlands
Regular parties, pub quizzes, bingo sessions, celebrations and other events
The application & interview process
1. Apply: Want in? Let us know! Apply for a role and help us get to know your best self.
2. Phone interview: One of our recruiters will get in touch to help you both understand if Recharge is the right next move for you.
3. First interview: You’ll meet with your future line manager (either in person or online) and someone from HR to talk about you, our culture, and whether you're a fit for the job.
4. Assignment & Second interview: Some roles involve a case study. Great! It’s your chance to shine and show us you have what it takes. You’ll present your case study to the Hiring Manager and someone from the team
5. Third Interview: You’ll meet with a key member of the management team
6. Offer: You did it! There are only a few tickets available, and this one has your name on it. Welcome to the team.