As our new Cloud engineer it's your mission to ensure that our platform is scalable. While we are already operating in over 130 countries we are anticipating immense growth in the next couple of months and years to come. You will make sure that our platform & software is secure, stable, performing faster than we expected. Are you a proactive engineer that can teach us how to grow our technical platform from a DevOps mindset? Then you are the person we are looking for!
Your contribution to our mission
You will be part of a growing team of people that are responsible for laying the groundwork to scale up 10x. You will be responsible for making technical decisions, manage our global platform on AWS. This includes designing, implementing and improving our cloud infrastructure and CI/CD pipelines. As a member of the Operations team, you will research what the best approach is, which Architectures to apply, which frameworks to use and to guide other team members in the right direction. You will an advocate for Operations best practices, standards and processes.
Your tasks will include things like
- Making sure our platform keeps running
- Deliver platform features for our developers to use
- Reduce toil by automating manual Ops work
- Making sure our processes and infrastructure run more efficiently
- A deep understanding and strong (>5 years) experience with Linux, there should be no mysteries for you in the following areas:
- Experience with Public or Private Cloud (AWS is preferred)
- Coding skill using Python, Bash, Ansible, Terraform and Git
- A good and reliable relationship with your databases such as SQL and Non-SQL
- Experience with monitoring tools such as:
- Prometheus, Graphite, Grafana, ELK, Statsd
- Strong knowledge about Internet Protocols and Services such as:
- HTTP, DNS, SSL, IP, TCP, LB, HTP Routing, CDN, Caching
It's nice if you bring something extra to the table such as...
- A data-driven mindset
- The passion to actively work on Open Source projects
- Have a Scrum master mindset
We will offer you...
- 30 days vacation to enjoy
- The best relocation package in Amsterdam!
- Budget & time for your personal growth plan, conferences, and events
- Macbook Pro (or a Linux machine) + noise-canceling headset
- Good compensation and contribution to the pension scheme
- Refactor your body with our weekly Bootcamps & Yoga
- Free lunch & snacks (vegetarian & vegan options included)
- A multicultural environment with 100 colleagues and over 24 different nationalities and growing
Creative Group is becoming Recharge.com
Creative Group has been on a special journey for the last 14 years. Like most companies, everything started with the ambition to make an impact on the world around us. We know that what got us here, will not take us there. So we need to adapt and change continuously. Now the time has come to take the next step in our evolution to become the global leader in exchanging digital value. We would like to share that in the next couple of months we will rebrand the company into RECHARGE. The global platform for topping up all of your digital value. If you would like to know more about what this change will mean for you and this role, please contact the recruiter and they will be happy to walk you through it. Are you ready to make extraordinary memories and boldly go where no man has gone before?