What you will be doing
You are the go-to person for payment systems and providers. You are responsible to find the best solution payment wise for every market and segment we offer our products and where we expand to. You will explore new payment solutions with a focus on developing new and existing markets. Your main goal is to drive business growth.
Your contribution to our mission
Think of research into the minimum assortment of payment methods we need and how we will integrate them. Creating a complete overview of the payment ecosystem of the future means you are constantly on the lookout for new trends, payment methods and our coverage in new countries. To be successful, you have to work together a lot with our country expansion and other business teams. You are curious, ambitious and self-propelling. We don't know what your role will look like in a few months, that is why you are shaping it along the way.
If this sounds like a job for you, then read on!
Your tasks will include things like
- Explore the payment landscape for our new and current markets, Cards, E-wallets and other APM’s
- Provide benchmarking, research and business cases regarding new payment methods, Payment Service Provers (PSP), acquirer banks and anticipate associated risks.
- Share trends and insights in the payment and fraud ecosystem in knowledge sharing sessions with different stakeholders. Work together with our country expansion team and with Product Owner on define and execute the rollout plan
- Maintain commercial relationships with existing Payment Service Providers & Acquirers
- Monitor the daily payment performance and improve conversions on our markets
- Lead initiatives to optimize our payment funnel / payment check-out
- Work together with our Risk & Fraud team for the assessment of risks and opportunities of new and existing payment methods
- Awareness of PSD2, PCI DSS and other developments in the payments industry e.g. the New Payments Architecture and what does it mean for our future payment vision
- Understanding of Alternative, non-card based Payment methods, such as digital wallets, direct bank integrations and mobile payment solutions
- Ability to communicate complex (technical) concepts and ensure knowledge transfer to internal business teams and product-owner
- Knowledge of the ecommerce payment landscape
- Relevant experience in the domain of ecommerce
- Understanding of the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS), PSD2 and other regulations in the payment industry.
It's nice if you also have some extra skills such as...
- Previous experience in integrating PSPs and payment methods in a merchant
- Project and stakeholder management skills
- Awareness of EU GDPR
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree
- A super open mind & love for change to embrace new ideas, new ways of working, new cultures in our ultimate international workspace
We will offer you...
- 30 days vacation to enjoy
- The best relocation package in Amsterdam!
- Budget & time for your personal growth plan, conferences and events!
- Little hierarchy and a start-up culture with focus on teamwork and creativity
- Lots of room to work on great ideas, learn and grow whilst facing complex challenges
- Flexible working hours (+ remote work)
- Laptop + noise cancelling headset
- Good compensation and contribution to pension scheme
- Bootcamps & Yoga
- Free lunch & snacks (vegetarian & vegan options included)
- A multicultural environment with 100 colleagues and over 24 different nationalities and growing