Senior Business Controller
We’re on the hunt for a Sr. Business Controller
who can combine first-class analytical skills with a creative and problem-solving mindset. As an innovative and inspiring leader, you constantly generate your own ideas and help your team to grow.
As our Sr. Business Controller you should not only be in the lead of monitoring, but also in the lead of getting the explanation of differences from managers/directors and discuss clear action points with them to steer and control the business.
You build a team that steer and control the business on accurate data driven information.
What you have
- Minimum of 10 years working in a comparable role. You know your business and how to run it
- (E-commerce) experience in a B2C fast paced environment
- Business and Commercial Finance mindset
- Out-of-the-box thinking and initiative skills, hands-on mentality: The secret desire to get your hands dirty!
- Strong communication skills, Proactive personality with a result-oriented and solution-oriented attitude
- Operational excellence & coaching team members
- Curiosity! An open mind and interest for change to drive new ideas, to understand, new cultures, to implement opportunities
- Extra effort on moments of truth goes without saying
- A master degree in Business Administration, Economics (Register Controller)
What you will do
- Creating the business control plan and roadmap
- Aligning with the overall company strategy and other sub departments
- Mentoring and coaching the team
- Translation of strategic business goals into clear KPI’s and standardize KPI reporting
- Proactively spotting, reporting and explaining deviations on the KPI’s versus budget
- Reconciliation of cash in-and out flow to ensure reliability of our DWH (compared to financials)
- Leading the bottom-up budget/forecast process by providing the right formats and input
What We Offer
- 30 days vacation, good compensation, pension contributions & one of the best relocation packages in Amsterdam.
- Choice of a Macbook Pro (13” or 15”) or a HP
- An international English-speaking office & free Dutch courses to help out with daily Dutch life
- Free lunch & snacks with veggie & vegan options
- Weekly boot camps, yoga & Friday drinks*
- Regular parties & celebrations*
*Online during Covid-19 restrictions
We're on a once-in-a-lifetime adventure to scale up our company and become the global leader in prepaid branded payments — and we’re only just getting started! We're already Europe’s leading one-stop shop for branded payments. This is your chance to join our international team of over 120 Rechargers as we take on the industry and make our way to the top, expanding to new markets, products, services and solutions. Operating in over 180 countries around the world, we’re growing each and every day as we process millions of online transactions and connect leading brands to global consumers. Are you joining us for the ride?
To find out more about our company culture, values and big wins, head to company.recharge.com.